Sunday 11 September 2016

https://www.amazon.com/Does-this-product-contain-maltodextrin/forum/Fx1DS8C1SS25SD2/Tx3489RGDX4JKLA/1/ref=cm_cd_naredir?_encoding=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&asin=B000W0G62E


The back of the stevia bottle says Active Ingredient: Stevia Extract 25 mg. Other ingredients are Kosher Vegetable Glycerin 60% and water. It is very sweet - sort of a honey taste. You only need several drops for a cup of coffee. I am not diabetic, but very sensitive to sugar and this appears to not raise my blood sugar. I never gain weight when using this. It is great in smoothies, coffee, on fruit and I even make crustless pumpkin pie and cheesecake with it. I never minded the taste and don't notice it much. Have read some people say it takes them a little while to get used to it. I love it and order it all the time. Hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment